Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Almost Birthday to ME!

I'm getting over a head cold and hoping to feel tip top by the weekend. Tomorrow is my birthday, I'll be 27. Wow, where does the time go? I can remember very few of my birthdays over the years, the most memorable was when I turned 11. I had my first real party at the roller skating rink. Troll dolls were just so cool at the time so I had to have a troll cake with hot pink hair. Ahh, memories.
Mark took a few days vacation this week and he's been home with me, it's been so nice. No idea what the plans are for the weekend, I just hope to feel better.
As for things on the TTC front, I've got another failed cycle under my belt. Currently on day 6 of this cycle, unmedicated so we'll see what happens. Last month fertilityfriend said I didn't O but I had a very normal cycle length and a slight thermal shift, I think I did O. I'm out of RX for Femara so Mark and I are discussing what to do next.

No comments: