Thursday, August 13, 2009

Baby bump

I saw expectant mom on Sunday and she's got a little baby bump. It's so cute.
I bought a cradle at a yard sale for $10 and it's originally $175 and it's in excellent condition. Only used a couple times, and she gave me the bumper pads and sheet to go with it. She said her toddler keeps climbing it and she's afraid she'll get hurt. I was super excited to find such a great deal.
We've been remodeling the bathroom, that was a job. New cabinets, sink, flooring, painted, etc. It looks pretty good but I'm not sure about the paint color. It's called string bean and it's a bit darker than the swatch. But it feels good to be getting things done. Next I want to start working on the baby's nursery. I think I want the walls a pale yellow and Baby Looney Tunes wallpaper border and decor. I'm going with white crib and changing table.
We are still discussing baby names. For a girl Sydney, Savannah, and Elizabeth top the list. And for a boy Liam, Landon, and William. We can't agree and still have no middle names picked out.

1 comment:

Janna said...

What a great deal on the cradle!! That's very exciting!!!

I love the names Savannah and Landon. But I also love Elizabeth...it's chipmunk's middle name. :) It took us a while to agree on names, and once we did, figuring out the middle name was hard! I'm all about the rhythm, so that took some creativity! But that's just my OCD ways! :) We loved to lay in bed at night and toss names around. And some nights when we were being silly we would think of the oddest names we could come up with. Those were some great pillow talks! lol GL with your name search!!