Wednesday, October 14, 2009

From shorts to scarves overnight

Last week we were wearing shorts and t-shirts. Today I wore jeans, sweatshirt, winter coat, and gloves. Typically we get a nice dose of 60 degree fall weather. Something has gone wrong this year it went from hot and humid to frigid. Oh well, the weather has pushed us indoors and there is always something that needs done indoors. We started painting the baby's room this evening, 1 more coat of paint should do it. I want to go this weekend and order new carpet for the house so I've been cleaning out closets and de-cluttering. I've sold some stuff on ebay and trying to sell on diaperswappers--so far not successfully. EM is still doing well. I still feel zoned out in my own little getting-ready-for-baby world. And I'm lovin' it!
Did anyone watch 18 kids and counting last night? I'm so happy for Anna and Josh and their new baby girl. And I'm very pleased to see she had a smooth homebirth. Homebirth is something I always wanted to do. Since they named their first baby Mackynzie I wonder if their future children will also have M names.

No comments: