Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

2009 is quickly coming to an end and I'm very excited to ring in 2010. We had a little party here for all the day care kids--pizza, cupcakes, fireworks. It was a lot of fun and 4 of them are still here for a New Year's Eve slumber party. I expect they will all be out long before midnight. The way I'm feeling right now I'll probably be out before midnight.
My nephew, Zack, cut his foot on a piece of glass yesterday and had to get stitches. He's staying with us for it to heal up a bit and he can't walk on his foot for a couple days. He's too young for crutches or anything like that so I just carry him where he wants to be.
Well, this obligatory NYE post has no Earth-shattering revelations or realizations. I'm looking forward to 2010 because we will be bringing home our baby. I'm glad 2009 is over because it feels like a closure to trying to conceive.
On the baby note, B went to the Dr on Tuesday, heartbeat was 124 when babe was resting and 140 when they poked at him/her to move around. B has lost 2 lbs, but everything else looks good. Monday is the big ultrasound day!! She's 31w2d today.

Happy New Year!!

No comments: