Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gas-X to the rescue...

Feeling better about things today. And yes, it's cycle day 1. Femara will commence on Saturday.
Last night, laying in bed, tears soaking my pillow, I started to get nauseous. I have a very sensitive tummy and the least little thing causes nausea and vomiting, sorry TMI! Anyway, M was laying there beside me, didn't know what to say or do to comfort me. When I said I was getting sick to my stomach he put his head on my arm and said "Can I get you a Gas-X?" Through my tears I busted out laughing. I love that man with all my heart, even without trying he still made me laugh in the midst of pain. Remember that movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding, the dad in it was always using Windex to cure EVERYTHING, well, that's how M feels about Gas-X. To him it's the magic cure-all. I love that man!

No comments: