Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Auctions and Ovulation

Well, according to FertilityFriend I have definantly O'd and my temps are pretty high. I'm 5 days into the two week wait. I'm trying not to think about it and just go on with normal day-to-day life, but it's hard, really hard. And the more I give in and daydream about this maybe-baby then the harder the letdown will be when/if my period comes. I'm trying to stay cautiously hopeful. Every little twinge makes me think that this is my cycle.

I am a total Ebay addict, I buy, I sell, I just love ebay! And now I find
that Goodwill even has an auction site? I've never bought from the GW auction site before but it seems pretty busy. Our local Rotary Club has been hosting a radio auction, it started yesterday. Basically all the local businesses offer up a service or goods to be auctioned off on the radio. Listeners call in and place bids. It's really good entertainment and you can get some great buys. They do the auction once a year but I don't understand why more groups trying to fundraise don't do radio auction. I haven't bought anything this year..yet.

No comments: