Friday, August 15, 2008

Femara Cycle 1 a Bust, feeling a little low

This cycle is officially over. My temp dropped well below my cover line and now I'm spotting. Cycle day 1 should be tomorrow. I'm going to do another Femara 7.5mg cycle again. Overall I was pretty pleased with the Femara. And this cycle was a nice normal one, ovulation on day 18, 14 day LP, 32 day cycle. Gotta remember to get to the pharmacy to pick up this months Femara. Last month the pharmacist came out and asked what in the world I was doing with Femara and 3 pills a day at that! Poor guy, I still don't think he got it, oh well! I'm pretty down today but I think I have earned the right to be down for just 1 day, right? No work today so I'm just going to cry when I need to cry, pray when I need to pray, and get just a little lazy when it comes to housework. I just always get real hopeful when we try something new. I was really starting to believe I was pregnant, I even started looking at baby things online. Picking out cribs, bedding sets, looking at cloth diapers, scouring ebay for maternity clothes. I never actually bought anything, but I did look.

M bought a big screen TV from some of his family and we are supposed to go pick it up today. I couldn't care less about the TV, just give me a stereo and a stack of CD's and I'm good. Sure, there are a few shows I watch on TV, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, House, Private Practice, but I can do that on a little TV, I don't need a big screen. It really must be a guy thing. My fur baby, Cricket cat, has allergies and she has to get a shot of Medrol once every 6wks or so and yesterday was the day. I give her the shot and we usually do really well, I just catch her sleeping, pet her and pinch up the skin on her lower back, and pet and pinch, then poke. Quick and simple. Well, M helped yesterday and was petting her head, I stuck the needle in, she turned her head and sunk her teeth deep into his hand. She brought blood. OW!

No comments: