Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Country roads, take me home

CD 4 here and day 2 of Femara. So far so good. With all the charting and figuring out when to BD and all that other good stuff sometimes I do a quick jump-ahead and count 40wks ahead and see what my due date would be if I were to get pregnant this cycle, July 25th, 09. Sounds like a wonderful time to have a baby in my opinion.
This past Saturday was my nephews birthday party, Zack 3 and Josh 4. They had such a great time and they got new bicycles, so great to see their little faces when they saw them! On the way to the party, which was at a State Park, we were on a narrow, curvy, little 2 lane road. We came around a curve at 1 point and there was a 4-wheeler in the other lane with what looked to be about 5 people riding it, and to the right a chicken walking along the road. It just struck me as funny, not too many city folk ever get the chance to see people using 4wheelers on main roads and having to slow down for chickens.
Then Saturday evening, M, me and our friends Vanessa and Matt went to a Corn Maize. It was SO much fun! We were inside it for about 2.5 hours before I got out voted and we skipped out the side and left. I am determined to go back and beat that darn maze.

No comments: