Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm a bad blogger...

I can never seem to find time to post on here. I guess it's just that things aren't very exciting, at least not lately.
As for what's happening, well not happening, reproductively, I didn't ovulate this cycle. So I started back on a pack of birth control for 3 weeks then I'll try the Femara again 7.5mgs days 3-7. I should finish my pack of birth control on Oct. 20th, that is if I can make it that long. My RE gave me Femcon, the chewable kind, and I've taken it twice in the past and it's always had nasty side effects like flooding, clotting, etc. Sorry if that's TMI! I'm already a week in and so far so good, knock on wood.

Does anyone else watch/follow the family "The Duggars." I am so fascinated by them and I really don't know why. Last night I watched the newest show and it was all about their oldest son, Josh, getting engaged. He and his fiancée are both 20 years old and they do nothing more than hug and hold hands. Their first kiss will be at their wedding, isn't that just such a sweet thing? I hope lots of younger kids will see that and follow in their footsteps.

No comments: