Monday, October 27, 2008

Let it snow


It's snowing here! It's the first snow we've seen since last winter. I just love the snow. I went to high school in the northern part of West Virginia and we were up on the top of a mountain. It snowed nearly every day from mid-fall to early spring. I really learned to appreciate the snow, skiing, tubing, sledding, all that good stuff. The snow this evening is just supposed to be flurries with maybe a light snow shower. I don't care, just seeing the snow or smelling the air right before it snows puts me in a better mood. Hmm...maybe I've got reverse SAD. Where we live now we only get maybe 1 or 2 good snowfalls each year, 4-6inches or so. I'd really love to get away sometime this winter and go skiing, M has never been and I really think he'd like it. I'm going to go fix some hot chocolate and enjoy the rest of my evening.

No comments: