Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Zacka!


This is a picture of my nephew, Zachary. Yesterday he turned 3! It seems like just a few weeks ago he was a tiny little baby just coming home from the hospital. He was such a good, happy baby. He hardly fussed and then it was only for food! Then he become mobile and decided life was more fun when the adults were always in an up-roar! He could climb before he could walk, he'd just crawl over to something and start climbing, couches, chairs, tables, desks, Christmas trees, it really didn't matter! But we've made it past the "terrible twos" and fingers crossed things will only get easier from here. Now don't get me wrong, I love this little boy just like he were my own and I wouldn't change a thing about him even if I could. I love you Zachary and I look forward to watching you grow up, and hopefully giving you a baby cousin someday soon.
When I was single and first out on my own it was odd to be called Ms. W-, then when I got married being called Mrs. D-, felt great, but when my first nephew, Joshua, was about 14mos old and called me Aunt Jill for the first time, my heart just melted. It's probably the greatest thing I've ever been called.

No comments: